Posts by Aidenm1224
9 posts total, newest first.
Displaying pitch on screenin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=officialflaming;13247820]you want to know what the name of your pitch is or the value of x?[/QUOTE]
I want to know the name of pitch, i dont know how to detect that, and / or display that.Displaying pitch on screenin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - I want to render my pitch aa on screen, but im really dumb.
How would i go about getting my Menu::Window.RageBotTab.AntiAimPitch.GetIndex in text.How can I cap fps for cs go c++in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - I want to make a bind that caps the fps, how would I go about this. Also before anyone says fps_max in game, I want the number to go lower then 59. Also the reason I'm asking is because I can't find out how to do it at aBandicam sourcein Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Dont ask why... Just want it rn lmao.
Oh deer god i sound like a idiot lmao.Best Bhop AHKin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - thank you you saved my a$$
Showing the 5 most recent posts.