Posts by dennisisdom
31 posts total, newest first.
Ayyware 02/09/2017 | RAGE | LEGIT | ESP| SKINCHANGER|in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=iTzMeM8;13088531]Suicide.cc rename... Good job[/QUOTE]
you forgot UDAyyware 02/09/2017 | RAGE | LEGIT | ESP| SKINCHANGER|in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=r1vals;13085953]hahaha tilted af
you're obviously the retarded one if you think theres still a low chance of being vac banned after a hack has been released longer than 24 hours[/QUOTE]
alright ur the smartass heAyyware 02/09/2017 | RAGE | LEGIT | ESP| SKINCHANGER|in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=r1vals;13085753]I'm not banned, but a user got vac banned after 2 hours of play which means that if he got banned then everyone else will and I can 99.8% guarantee you I'm correct.. the hack has been released for Ayyware 02/09/2017 | RAGE | LEGIT | ESP| SKINCHANGER|in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=r1vals;13085338]Hack got detected, don't download anymore unless you want a ban. For some reason the creator of the thread hasn't updated the status of the hack..[/QUOTE]
ur atm the only one who's banned and if tAyyware 04/09/2017 | RAGE | LEGIT | ESP|in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Ok.... this is mpgh
Showing the 5 most recent posts.