Posts by maxrayko
17 posts total, newest first.
free crossfire accountin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote]u can change password but not clan..my conditions.if u change clan or u change password and u are inactive for more than 3 days,I reserve the right to change password and to post new password on this topic for somfree crossfire accountin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - u are so wrong..I play with another account...and isn't posted here...actually my account is master seargent class 5...I posted here 2 accounts u can play...u can change password but not the clan...because I'm interestedfree crossfire accountin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=homojumala666;724926]Why giving acc and say '' don't change password or clan? ''
Don't put here accs if u don't want some change their pw's lol[/quote]
and give me a tanks :)[/COLOR]free crossfire accountin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - mdaaaa....someone change password ...and I ask u not to do that!!!
new password for accounts uzzyman and maxrayko is liveforever
pls dont change password or clan!!!join clan Kill4Funin CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising - welcomeI accept u in clan
Showing the 5 most recent posts.