Posts by Craser
5 posts total, newest first.
Multi Client for DUMMIESin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - Now, I been able to see now the \BaseNamedObjects\___DN___ on process hacker but I got an error not allowing me to close it..
On kernel detect, I been able to close \BaseNamedObjects\___DN___ and create 2 launcher butMulti Client for DUMMIESin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - ^
show the server log or character in-game.. . if its working, I think it only work on Windows 7..Multi Client for DUMMIESin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=drix23;5096470]For SEA users you can use Kernel Detective...
But this does not really work, it dc's you within 5-10 minutes. It has been semi-patched.[/QUOTE]
Tried It..
It activate 2 Launcher and when yoMulti Client for DUMMIESin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - ^
I'm on administrator.. diff. client from NA, I guess the .exe file must decompile first..Multi Client for DUMMIESin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - not working for me on DN SEA.. no info showed on Handle tab.. Im using XP OS..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.