Posts by PhilyBoy
5 posts total, newest first.
Soldier Front Account Feature Galil Gun (Sliver)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey Guys
I have posted one thread before about this account but it was kind of missing some information therefore I have updated and created a different thread.
Account name : PhilyboyHD
Ranks : Captain
K/D : 1Soldier Front Accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey Guys
I have posted one thread before about this account but it was kind of missing some information therefore I have updated and created a different thread.
Account name : PhilyboyHD
Ranks : Captain
K/D : 1.256
WSoldier Front Accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - can you be my middle man?Middleman Availability Timesin Middleman Lounge - Need A middle man to sell my Soldier Front account. IF you can it will be will helpfulSoldier Front Accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - 304511304512
Hry guys
I'm new to this but I have an account to sell.
I haven't play in it for awhile now so I would like it.
PM if you're interest... I have two screenshot of the account.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.