Posts by AndreiBoi
49 posts total, newest first.
NEWEST PATCH INFOin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Meh. I might make an new acc and buy the new glock. The triple burst mode sounds like pwnage.....June 19th, 2009: The Day when I fucked up.in General - Well, today I skipped college due to a Killer Cold. Uber Coughing 'nd shit.
So, like on any other day, I decided to play CrossFire. After 4 hours of absolute PWNAGE, I noticed a friend of mine was on. A conversation beWierd-Faggishy-Fetishy Secret Telling Thread.in General - [quote=Dave84311;739041]My ambition is to become the master race....[/quote]
Wow... Don't we all?
[quote=m3;739012]The wierdest thing that happened while playing wr was that my headset mic burned at the connecWierd-Faggishy-Fetishy Secret Telling Thread.in General - So, in this thread, post all your wierdest secrets, fetishes, crushes, and ambitions. And if you dont want to tell people that you pissed yourself last night, just post a funny story/experience about what happed while yoWord Vine Gamein General - Sexy is a legendary swordwoman from the gay squad, that have a standard weapon: The Mighty Penis of Dave Himself, which can Shoot .50 kaliber sperm bullets and .30 kaliber urine bullets, but they can not penetrate Andrei
Showing the 5 most recent posts.