Posts by Ardauxca
18 posts total, newest first.
The Hacks are still workingin Dead Frontier Hacks - I was using the infinite energy, 900% dmghack, instant open, and 100x xp boost. Got a security error. Got rid of xp boost and still security error. I may have been xp banned.i got a problem with cash and i need help :'(in Dead Frontier Hacks - The fastest way to make money is to go looting and selling/scrapping the excess stuff you don't need. When you sell stuff on the market, always check the item's scrap price and make it higher than that but lower than whaAuto Hack AoB:Speed,Damage,NoReload,InfiniteEnergy,Expin Dead Frontier Hacks - I've tried using the 100x exp boost and it does not work, however the 4x exp boost works perfectly fine.Help with hacking Dead Frontierin Dead Frontier Hacks - Pretty much to earn a ton of money by looting and selling/scrapping whatever I find that I don't need.Help with hacking Dead Frontierin Dead Frontier Hacks - What do you mean use them both? Like use 6.1 for the speedhack and the 6.4 for the LUA script?
- - - Updated - - -
I just used CE 6.1 for the speed hack and it actually worked. Thx man. Now to use 6.4 for the script.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.