Posts by Psy1ence
15 posts total, newest first.
Merccy's PolyLoader 2.1in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - "Go back to playing minecraft" -Roast of the century.Main VAC banned then accounts that were never hacked on banned alsoin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Oml family sharing wasn't even it LOL!! All the comments are aids, the reason your smurf got it is because they were on your computer when you played on those accounts!! Anything they scan your pc if they find it EVEN ifMerccy's PolyLoader 2.1in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Lol stfu nkfztrkt, The guy was just asking a question damn.PolyGlow_ESP [Fixed]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=_Encore_;10721454]Are you not able to sell/trade the items if you are vac banned? I got banned on all 3 of my accs including the 1 i got yesterday.[/QUOTE]
No you are not...Goodbye itemsPolyGlow_ESP [Fixed]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=_CaTz_;10721263]Good thing I check this fourm every day! I doge a VAC there![/QUOTE]
I didn't use them in a week and still got it so ya.... I wish you the best
Showing the 5 most recent posts.