Posts by YAYCODBO
24 posts total, newest first.
Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=bolleiro;12998510]Is there a way to make Triggerbot toggle, instead of holding ALT?[/QUOTE]
sure just change this line Triggerbot.Hold = xxx
i use 5 its mouse 5 you can find the codes for the Keys here http://cheInternal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=1291ufd;12856961]I didn't say I got banned... It was other user. But yeah geress isn't the creater of this cheat and this guy maybe got banned cuz he fucked up in injection of KateBot, not from Payday 2 because thInternal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=1291ufd;12853586]I know that u watches anime.... but
Credits
klorik (the creator) , fcsbraduku (glow/ effect) , ReactiioN (BSP Parser) , Puddin Poppin (injection method), SP1K3CSGO (delay aim)
- - - UpdatInternal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=1291ufd;12853202]It's not his cheat.[/QUOTE]
T-800 is gerasss ? Didnt you notice that ?Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=nyaksi71;12853309]WARNING!
I get VAC Banned.
gyazo(dot)com/68ef48000cefc81afe1bfaafe476d27c
!!! I PLAY LEGIT AS I CAN !!! I dont use Aimbot, only ESP.
I used this hack maybe 60 hour.[/QUOTE]
sure that i
Showing the 5 most recent posts.