Posts by slashrulez
58 posts total, newest first.
LVL 15 Warrock account giveaway - because i stop with warrock.in WarRock - International Hacks - I have both those, lol.
I'm not really willing to trade the RS account, but I'd be willing to give you a blackcats invite/account >_>[Release] Maplestory v. 38 Hackpack - Up to date with a nice UCE + a ctin MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers - Notice how the title is Maplestory v. 38 Hackpack. Then notice how Maple Story's current version is v .40. I'm not math major, but I don't think this will work.Punkbuster uploads personal information?in WarRock - International Hacks - Watch out for Bjorn, he's an asshole. Seriously, I tried sending a ticket, but he was the biggest dick ever about it >:OPunkbuster uploads personal information?in WarRock - International Hacks - I don't like PB myself, but I think you guys are exaggerating this a bit...
Yes, if PB took your credit card numbers and bought stuff, you could sue them. That information isn't rightfully theirs to use. However, giveVB6 + Vista = NOWAI OMGin Visual Basic Programming - Okay, ever since I installed an illegitimate copy of Vista Ultimate on my computer, I can't install VB6. I was able to fine on XP SP2, but it just won't install on Vista. The copy of Vista I have has disabled Windows Upd
Showing the 5 most recent posts.