Posts by tstert
25 posts total, newest first.
error LNK2019in Combat Arms Help - I haven't touched any of the header files. I've only changed hacks in Base.cpp, and added items in Menu.cpp, nothing else.
Other people were saying I'm missing a needed file in my source, like d3d9.lib and d3dx9.lib werror LNK2019in Combat Arms Help - I'm pretty sure everything is there. If I'm wrong, then how would I get the function in my source?error LNK2019in Combat Arms Help - Hey guys, I'm using gellins base, and whenever I compile, I get these 3 errors.
1. error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __cdecl cDirectx:: DrawString(int,int,unsigned long,struct ID3DXFont *,char coModernWarfare2 MulitPlayer Hack *Updated*in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - sure sry i was afk here an Screen http://www.bild-upload.net/bild.php/30447,screen2B5RJY.png (http://www.bild-upload.net)ModernWarfare2 MulitPlayer Hack *Updated*in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - I dont know i know its clean but i dont know why there is virus show
btw its not my hack its from an friend
Showing the 5 most recent posts.