Posts by altctrldel
4 posts total, newest first.
Raiderz teleport! need help !in RaiderZ Hacks & Cheats - still no reply? must be wrong codes here then or raiderz changed locations lolRaiderz teleport! need help !in RaiderZ Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=baraax3;9916481]here's all the teleport codes you will ever need.
Return Stone Ingen: A7 B2 EC 47 EC 38 5C 47 00 A0 11 45 7F F7 F6 8E 0A BC 7F 3F
On Top of Ingen Source: 0D D5 4D 47 54 47 98 5C B1 E3 8F 42 4Raiderz Multi-hackin RaiderZ Hacks & Cheats - wow, this is great!! how's it currently going? in due time I hope you can share this app or are you still looking for a tester? I'm availableDamage Stacking still available?in RaiderZ Hacks & Cheats - How do you guys get the old fashioned stack damage hack to work? I'm the same as the OP in which the weps are not changing when dead, help please ^^ thanks
Showing the 4 most recent posts.