Posts by CHANDLER12
6 posts total, newest first.
Making a Pserver.in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Yeah, I found one but it wasn't clear at all. I will keep looking.Making a Pserver.in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I've looked everywhere on youtube and forums to see if there is anything to making a private server. so if you can give me a link.WTB Realm account (PP)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Bought an account! Not a scam :DS> White star, crown+gem acc. 8/8's and more for cheap!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I can do 50 and a little higher ASAP.Selling ROTMG account for PSN cards nothing specialin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Remove the names before you get banned.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.