Posts by evilomerta666
15 posts total, newest first.
CSGO Account - Must Have Lots Of Wins/Hoursin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I have a GE account w/ 146 wins, 350 hrs, and it's rank 30. It's a smurf that has only been owned by me, and has not been cheated on ever. However, it's steam level 0. I am looking for around 65$ pp, and you can use the SMFC Account Legit Boosting(No hacks)in Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - great boost. he carried 36+ kills vs all smfc and 1 wall hackerSMFC Account Legit Boosting(No hacks)in Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - [QUOTE=hermany;10918161]yes me too, I dont know why this is happening. Someone else can create the game and give me link to join here maybe?[/QUOTE]
it seems that mm with friends went down, but solo queue is workingSMFC Account Legit Boosting(No hacks)in Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - [QUOTE=hongmi;10918131]and i was 1 minute too late :D Are you doing more after that?[/QUOTE]
you can join now we have 1 spot.
also this guy is super legit and good booster +repFree Boosting w/ Supreme Smurfin Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - [QUOTE=_W1n5t0n_;10880836]steam://joinlobby/730/109775242303476920/76561198078964044[/QUOTE]
Dudes super legit, +++rep.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.