Posts by PredjeNL
5 posts total, newest first.
Washed Out V2.1in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Spawn vehicles doesnt work..the rest works fineGTA5 PC Accounts ★ 75% OFF! ★ SocialClub accountsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Added u in skypeMy hack shutsdownin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - did u replace the scripthookV.dll and dinput8.dll and such ?
I assume u didnt place any online bypasses..Endeavour Mod Menu - v1.4 (UPDATE)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Tomkins;10518425]I can't figure out why the menu won't open for me. I've placed Script Hook and the ASI Loader (Dinput8.dll) into the main GTA directory but it simply won't open or activate. I have tried changing Bypass 16-5 [1.26]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=sylverguy;10512625]inb4 im banned xD[/QUOTE]
Haha i dont mind tbh.
I never bought the game anyway.
Im using hacked accounts to play on :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.