Posts by Pierredr1234
20 posts total, newest first.
6 x 8/8. Jug, Oreo, 9 pyra, Prism of Dancing Swords, Etherite Dagger, Pixi etc etcin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - stilll for sale6 x 8/8. Jug, Oreo, 9 pyra, Prism of Dancing Swords, Etherite Dagger, Pixi etc etcin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Vlagbos;11417876]Added u on skype. My skype is steven.mackay85[/QUOTE]
This kid added me telling me to sell him and give him my info first or he was going to ddos me... I mean really...7 unnamed 6/8 ready to rollin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - http://i.imgur.com/AobiIPo.png
Archer is named whence the 7 unnamed title
skype is pierredrrotmg.
Post in this thread before you add me on skype
Would prefer to trade with someone with a reputation here
I 6 x 8/8. Jug, Oreo, 9 pyra, Prism of Dancing Swords, Etherite Dagger, Pixi etc etcin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Still selling, willing to sell cheaper to a trusted member i'll go first...
so many wanna be scammer adding on skype
Don't bother adding me on skype if you dont post here
I played a bit here is the updated account
hBuying RotMG Account for around $200in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1084434
I've been here for a while but havent done many trade.
Up to you add me if you consider
Pally also 6/8 now
Showing the 5 most recent posts.