Posts by SeNsoR.H4x
133 posts total, newest first.
Logitech UE Megaboom, Megaboom 3 or Megablast Speakerin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Added on IM, I have proof and everything. Shipped Megablast under 3 days in the US.Any STEELSERIES COUPONSin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=amuu;14044820]Great. I'll message you on IM chat.[/QUOTE]
Added on IM.Black ops 4 pc key (NA please)in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=TBTnT;14044637]send me a msg on im![/QUOTE]
Added on IM, I have an NA key.VCC works with Googlein Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=madman_H;14045915]hoping to buy a VCC that will let me get the free Google Home Mini promotion by submitting it in the details
Add me on IM by clicking here[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=TomoUK;14046080]Same, Hit me up.[/QUOTE[MWR] Dvar struct changes?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare Discussions - [QUOTE=SamTheDope;12492732]Anybody know what they did to the dvar struct? There's like a whole 16 bytes that affect the dvar value :o
Edit: Also they done some shit with cbuf, they seem to have removed pretty much all
Showing the 5 most recent posts.