Posts by sen1985
391 posts total, newest first.
Nate of PRM Presents: MEGA "Blue" Interface Modin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - TOO much blue for me but I do KNOW how much time that had to take up me personally when I changed entire maps It took a long time but this must of took a lot of good modding time and effort and it's not what the crowd atTPG-1 to Luxurious DSR-1 Tacticalin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - in game shot plzDesert Eagle to American Eagle (Crossmod)in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=Nitehawk772;3507609]This is my first mod. So please tell me if it doesn't work or what I could improve on. It will basically go from looking like a boring Desert Eagle, to this Patriotic American whoop ass style D[L96A1] False Gold/ Silver Modin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Very classy i like it! WINWHERE HAVE ALL THE OLD DAWGS GONE?in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Where have all the old dogs gone? What happen to the old ways of making mods, there is no passion, no sense of hard work put into any of these mods. I feel let down!
Let ME SEE A REAL MOD:eek:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.