Posts by TheMikkel
26 posts total, newest first.
Selling AWP | Asiimov (Field-Tested) for PayPalin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hey guys! I'm selling a AWP | Asiimov I recently won from betting for $50 PayPal cash. I'm willing to negotiate a little bit but not too much since the price is so low.
Add me on skype: john.mikkel2
Pictures:
htSelling a MGE CS:GO Account [400 hrs] [MGE]in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hey guys I'm selling my account after a while.
Here are some details:
Current Rank: MGE
Ever cheated on it?: No.
How many hours does it have?: 380.
Any steamrep reports or scam reports opened on the account?: No.
How Cheap CSGO Skins and Gift for Paypal!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Never received my steam gift yet, he sent it the first time but it glitched out and now he won't re-send it. will remove this post when he decides to send it.Cheap CSGO Skins and Gift for Paypal!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Added to discuss. Looking forward to dealing with you.Opslik's OP Marketplace!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - inspect element. paypal looks like this $1,000 when you have over $1k in the account.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.