Posts by Karabel2
35 posts total, newest first.
Kimcil Multihack Tools v6.3 - 26.September.2016 (GMT +7 (Jakarta))in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - //outdated
//too shortKimcil Multihack Tools v6.3 - 26.September.2016 (GMT +7 (Jakarta))in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Matsuura;12090590]got vac ban, i don't know if am i a bad player or vac system is good. but steam take a while,i am cheating on 23 Sept, got vac on 28 Sept.
btw is not Overwatch ban, but VAC
steam/id/hudaibay[/QKimcil Multihack Tools v6.1 - 17.September.2016 (GMT +7 (Jakarta))in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=XX_Username_XX;12070624]Um I download it and Windows Defender Instantly removes it for being Malware, but I trust you bro I have used your hacks before and I know you wouldnt do that[/QUOTE]
Don't you just love fKimcil Multihack Tools 5.8 - 27.August.2016 (GMT +7 (Jakarta))in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=csgotaa;12013402]Same. Sonar files and trojan's are found with this, no one wants to listen but kimcil is toxic and infested. Kimcil is probably some 40 year old dude getting all your passwords/credit info/key logKimcil Multihack Tools 5.8 - 27.August.2016 (GMT +7 (Jakarta))in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=SingToKill;12003563]BRUH I JUST GOT THE ACC check it steamcommunity com/id/criminalx01[/QUOTE]
Again and I quote "If you used the same phone number on this new one as you did an old banned account, it will be aut
Showing the 5 most recent posts.