Posts by redditard
18 posts total, newest first.
People postin' sayin' 'NK' is the shit..in North Korea - [QUOTE=SliceNDice;9879933]My life goal is to visit north korea![/QUOTE]
Well, it's certainly possible, but it will set you back a few grand.
Google Koryo Group, or Young Pioneer Tours if you're on a budget.Is North Korea Actually a Threat to the Western worldin North Korea - North Korea doesn't have nuclear weapons that can reach the United States.
They do, however, have nukes aimed right at Seoul, South Korea. That would be a devastating hit. So I believe we're right in keeping a watchful What they are thinking?in North Korea - [QUOTE=General_Gagarin;9972436]Kim = Kardashian
Add 3 6's
That is Kim/Kardashian666 delete Kim/Kardashian = 666 ILUMINATI[/QUOTE]
Half-Life 3 confirmed (?)
All jokes aside, most North Korean citizens have an idea, an keyboard warriors...in Flaming & Rage - OP is always a faggot.Save a bunch of money on your cell phone billin Coupons, Deals and Discounts - I'm not sure this needed a separate thread, or if this is even the right place for it.
Still, I wanted to share how I'm saving a metric ton of money on my cell phone bill.
In the past, I've used services like AT&T, a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.