Posts by aviv25670
6 posts total, newest first.
[HELP] Koolk's Map Editor.in MapleStory Mods and WZ Modding - I am using Kolk's map editor to edit my Map.wz.
I want to create a teleport from my server home map to an event map, how do I do that ?
I made the teleport, wrote the OX Quiz map ID, enterd the portals names and when [HELP]HWID Change.in MapleStory Hack Coding/Source Code - How do I change my HWID ? I got Windows 7 .Beginner's Skills IDs.in MapleStory Help - Hey I need the whole beginner skills ids , for example Bamboo Rain , Power Explosion and more.
Thank you.[HELP] v83 Private Server 3 Letters guild name hack.in MapleStory Private Server Discussions / Help - I see a lot of pepole making a 3 letters guild name , I know It's Packet but I can't find a wroking one.
Someone has a working guild name 3 letters packet ?[HELP] Maplestory v83 Map.wz edit help.in MapleStory Mods and WZ Modding - I got some problem , while I am editing a Map.wz ( v83 in Map Editor ) , after I finish and saving and all this shit ,
when I try the edit I see myself behind the map , like coverd by the Background .
Someone can help
Showing the 5 most recent posts.