Posts by hackpurger
17 posts total, newest first.
[Undetected] Op7 Hacksin Operation 7 Hacks - @itZeme
Yea, i don't know what that one does.
I think the Accuracy Hack does work, though, because I'm getting about 20-30 headshots per game when I have 30-40 kills :P
@EndRit
Where can I find a site to scan the files[Undetected] Op7 Hacksin Operation 7 Hacks - Oh crap, wait, I forgot 2 folders.. they pretty much have the same stuff..
RE-UPLOADED ON 1ST POST[Undetected] Op7 Hacksin Operation 7 Hacks - Let me see if this works..:::
These Hack(s) Were Not Made By Me And Do Not Contain Any Viruses. They Are From A Different Website And I Am Posting It Here To Share It With This Community.
[If you want a virus scan, ple[Download] PerX Injectorin Battlefield Heroes Hacks - I'm not good at virus scans.
And if YOU know it's clean (I'm assuming you do cuz you said "even tho its clean")
And OTHER people know and have been thanking, and I know because I've been USING it, then what is the point?{buzZz.} LOOK!in Operation 7 Hacks - Super noob question:
What is "Glass Walls"?
Lol.. I have a guess but idk..
My guess:
Shooting through the glass(?)
answer plz
Showing the 5 most recent posts.