Posts by Delushaun
35 posts total, newest first.
Amazing account $75in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=exerath;10458600]hmmm, I was going to add you for the account on skype, but I wont pay more than 50bucks, AVA is still dead and spending more on it will be dumb :/[/QUOTE]
Sold exerath I went first and he is an hAmazing account $75in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump it up, back to the 60$Amazing account $75in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump. Going for 50$ nowAVA account with para and glock neon/can buy with CSGO SKINS OR PPin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=alonnono725;10442604]I want 10+ weapons permanent with sa58-para fr-f2 versek and mp7
skype alonnono1 we doing it with omm
my inv in csgo:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088942981/inventory/ worth tA Good Accountin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Added you. here's my account
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=918802&page=1
70$ and it's yours
Showing the 5 most recent posts.