Posts by @Ecztasy
12 posts total, newest first.
Simple Hack - v1.2 (Compatibility Update)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - #Patched ! Good Run, GGMamo's Hack [Wallhack/NoRecoil/NoReload/SpeedHack++MORE]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - #Patched ! Good Run, GG[NA ONLY]MPGH Public CFin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - What injector is recommended? I see that you said not to use Extreme. So what should i use?
Most injectors i find don't include a manual map feature.Can you edit .dll files?in C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Mayion;10010755]You could decompile a dll file using programs such as PE Explorer but you can't just decompile it by opening it in C++.
Also, you could edit some strings in a dll file such as "Created by" etc by uCan you edit .dll files?in C++/C Programming - [QUOTE]I've seen tuts on decompiling and editing dll files but if it's possible, the file is really crappy and isn't worth editing.
I've seen more people recommend reading a book than watching youtube videos. I did watc
Showing the 5 most recent posts.