Posts by notoperation
5 posts total, newest first.
Phone Verificationin User Services - Just did this with Degree, received the payment. Legit deal. Trustworthy user.Knife 4 Knife!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I have a crimson web FT Flip Knife. It looks MW with only 1 scratch on backside and scratches on top of blade (not noticeable). Awesome pattern on both sides.
I want to trade up for another knife worth $25 more marketAny Knife under $300 BTC/PPin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=Horizon.;10186136]>2 posts
P R O G R E S S B O Y Z[/QUOTE]
You just keep going, if you aren't interested in purchasing then fuck off.Any Knife under $300 BTC/PPin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I understand that you might not think I am legit I understand that but everybody starts somewhere...Any Knife under $300 BTC/PPin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Looking to purchase some CS:GO items/knives I only have $300 so anything under that.
I will not go first, you make the choice.
Contact:
Skype: awfa.ahiofa
Showing the 5 most recent posts.