Posts by Quiet
90 posts total, newest first.
Anx1 Multi-Hack 1.01in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=ImKingFTW;11545225]I used it for like 4 mins, nothing obivous, any chances to be vaced ?[/QUOTE]
Probably not. Three days is the average time it takes for VAC to detect a public cheat. If the dev spent more time Anx1 Multi-Hack 1.01in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=3rKaNN_;11545005]I used this since it first came out,day 1,never been detected.
The chance is always there but not a single VAC Ban using this[/QUOTE]
I know, very low chances to be detected day one...
It's been Anx1 Multi-Hack 1.01in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - New release with new sig soon? Public hacks often become detected after two / three days.
Would also be cool to be able to change trigger key to something like MOUSE4.Anx1 Multi-Hack 1.01in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Damn, I love this. Thank you for the release!Mewlaw External Multihack v1.4 [rage/legit]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=axeldu95;11373737]Not given by bot, by a valve but the recoil can be detected by a bot system, x22 say me this on his forum ...[/QUOTE]
Yes, I think the no recoil / no visual recoil convars are what fucked me up
Showing the 5 most recent posts.