Posts by Backripu
76 posts total, newest first.
MrSkafighter's Public Hacks 2.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hm, the semi-vip options don't work very well, super bullets didn't work at all, it made me get like 30 fps from an average of 45-60. A lot of the options work, but it's hard to play with that lag.
EDIT: Please ignore MrSkafighter's Public Hacks 2.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Right when I log into the game (It says logging on to server...) the game closes, any help?Where Do I report People?in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - I recently received a private message by Caliboy95407, entitled "$20 VIP".
"come to ********.net and our vip is ony $10(usd) vip should be released withing the week."
I wanted to report him for that private message, evIf You Like Metal/Death Metalin Entertainment - [quote=Hemp;2615387]katalsysm is old.
NEW PLZ.
deadlock, insomnium are the two best melodeaths bands i listen to.[/quote]
Yeah, they had albums in the 90s, but with a differnt singer, a horrible singer, anythiCan I Change my nick?in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - [quote=μ;2551112]Don't bump a help thread that has been resolved, especially with off-topic posts. /naws[/quote]
It was off topic but it was only like 10 hours before his post, so I wouldn't really call it a bump
Showing the 5 most recent posts.