Posts by Toxicvoice
4 posts total, newest first.
Request AQW Botsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Title: Voucher of Nulgath (Non-Mem)
Purpose: The other bots (Mana golem & Supplies) are accepting the Voucher of Nulgath (Mem), so this might delay the drop of the Non-mem version. Also, I want Jugg Items
Other: Perhaps Request AQW Botsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - There is already a dmbot for that in Le Bot. Also, that specific dmbot does all the things that you asked for except automatically accepting Gems and Voucher.Request AQW Botsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Oh thanks!Request AQW Botsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Title: Ultimate Weapon Kit FARMING (Blinding Light of Destiny)
Purpose: I want to farm Spirit Orbs, Loyal Spirit Orbs, and Auras much faster.
Other: I've farmed for over 2 years and found out about "Le bot" last mo
Showing the 4 most recent posts.