Posts by terroristt
37 posts total, newest first.
Selling NX Cash Prepaid [NA Servers only]in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I added you on SkypeFastest Way to Level [Botting]in Vindictus Help - [QUOTE=maddoggy00;10124273]
Yes, those that abuse it and get high up on the leaderboards can get banned. Though some people spam it 24/7 with no issues. I've not had an issue only running it a few hours a day, though.[/Crossgun Kai reloading help mod.in Vindictus Mods & Modding - [QUOTE=traceguy;10123888]I'll gladly fund this project if needed. Please any takers?[/QUOTE]
this would be great... count me in[WEST] Goldin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - closing thread, will open when i decide to sell gold
-not ready yetWTB>>west goldin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - buy and resell gold to your guild mates sir?
i have all the gold you need
rates are 80 dollars per 100m just for you *special deal one time only :D*
Showing the 5 most recent posts.