Posts by ImKingBreezy
7 posts total, newest first.
Selling Steam Account With 32+ Games! Armas + CODsin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Selling Super Cheap Steam Account
WE WILL USE OMM!
32+ Games, Including...
APB Reloaded
Arma 2
Arma 2:Dayz Mod
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
Arma 3
Borderlands
Borderlands 2
Call Of Duty: Ghost
Call of Duty: Advanced WarfaSELLING AWESOME STEAM ACCOUNT! TONS OF GAMES! CHEAP!in Shops - CSGO Gold Nova 3 Account!
144 Competitive Games Played
GOOD INVENTORY!
Will Accept PayPal
More Than $30 or account trade
If you Don't Agree to my terms then don't waste my time.
Reason for selling: I Got everythingCS GO Account For Salein Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Ill buy!!!!!!!Buying Dayz SA Gift/Acountin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Add me on skype: stylebreezy-Cheap COD AW Keysin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=chunsah;10007321]I highly doubt someone will go first when you have no vouch :L[/QUOTE]
Im also new, how do u think im supposed to get to a higher rank? I mean i have 2 people on skype vouching but...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.