Posts by JanueBi
8 posts total, newest first.
Steam account w/ 20+ games ($225+)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I am selling a Steam account with 20+ games, which is worth $225+
Trying to settle on a deal.
Playtimes include:
Awesomenauts - 2 hours
Borderlands 2 - 45 hours
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - 17 hours
Call ofPaying $19 over PP (verified) for you to purchase $10 product for me using card.in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Skype: bubafet540Cheap Steam Accounts!in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - You looking for a clean new Steam account ? I can get you as many as you need.
Skype: bubafet540Trading my steam account for cs:go and wep skin/skins.in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Let me get things straight: Your asking for the game CS:GO in order to giveaway your Steam account? If so, contact me on skype.
Skype: bubafet540Steam account 21 games for 10$ steam card code.in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I will send you my CSGO game for your account. If you don't want that, my other offer is I give you as many Minecraft accounts as you need. Contact me on skype.
Skype: bubafet540
Showing the 5 most recent posts.