Posts by exactly
17 posts total, newest first.
Welcome to the Nexon owned MPGHin News & Announcements - lmao i havent been on mpgh in a few weeks and when i came on i actually thought nexon took over
I completly forgot about it was april 1st :pHow do you take a picture on soldierfront?in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - I was wondering how do you take a picture on soldierfront without being able to alt-tab out?1 shot kill u want itin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=noobybanana;1564947]i would bang that bitch anyway :>[/quote]
How do you know it's not a guy? Can't see the face lmaoUltimate SF hacks (Wallhack,Unl. Ammo, WalkOnWater, MODS, ETC.!)in Soldier Front Hacks - [quote=lil_makhuvex;1536029]does it work in psf[/quote]
Dude you been on mpgh for a month and you don't know how to tell if a hack is old
Look at the top left side of the post and itll say how old it is.
It's PATCHEUltimate SF hacks (Wallhack,Unl. Ammo, WalkOnWater, MODS, ETC.!)in Soldier Front Hacks - I've seen other threads been closed except this one
Would an admin please say why? or just close the thread already.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.