Posts by mzx
3 posts total, newest first.
CoD4 Hack For Macintosh?in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Hi everyone. I started a post and was directed to this forum to see if there were any hacks for CoD4 on Mac. I noticed almost all the hacks on this forum was created for Windows and just wondering if anyone had any idea Call Of Duty 4 Hacks for Macintosh?in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Haha yes, Mac did release CoD4. Unfortunately, all the trainers I've seen were .exe which cannot be executed through Mac. I guess there are no hackers who created a trainer/hack for Mac then. :eek:Call Of Duty 4 Hacks for Macintosh?in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Hi. I saw a numerous amount of hacks for the Windows version of CoD4, but I was wondering if anyone had hacks for the Mac version. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Showing the 3 most recent posts.