Posts by Hippopotamo
14 posts total, newest first.
CS:GO Accounts for sale | Fast and Friendly Trader | Cheap pricesin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Just bought a GN4 account from him, very reliable, would buy from again.CS:GO Accounts for sale | Fast and Friendly Trader | Cheap pricesin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Got a $24 CS:GO GN4 Account (WITH SKINS :D) from this guy, Good, quick, sellerFree Boosting, why charge for playing the game?in Dirty Bomb Hacks & Cheats - Hmu on steam! http://steamcommunity.com/id/DickChapeyboboBores80 Multihax v1.0 - ESP - Aimbot - No Spread/Recoil - Undetectedin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Patched for me
I get kicked as soon as I join server and hit right clickTrading LEM Accounts FOR LOWER ACCOUNTSin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I'm down, I have a MG 1 account if you would like it, I also would like for us to use a middleman, preferably the same one he mentioned... can you send a link to the accounts so I can make sure it is not VAC banned or so
Showing the 5 most recent posts.