Posts by Wax
68 posts total, newest first.
Ok Jagex...in RuneScape Discussions - I'd honestly have to agree with you, I get junk on all my mem accounts and go on an f2p and instantly get a lucky item? wth is thatOk Jagex...in RuneScape Discussions - So I was bored and randomly logged onto an old noob account I have figured I'd spin the SoF and... Well Jagex loves to troll me I guess...
On a noob account.. 1 def.. non mem.. sigh
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/4Flameswor10 Menu [v3.1] Fixed Crashin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=boofoo;3672813]after a few games (10 or so) it crashes.. just to let ya knw :o[/quote]
Sigh.. Just because it crashes for you don't mean it will for everyone.. Or anyone else for that matter, More info about yoFlameswor10 Menu [v3.1] Fixed Crashin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Gear Second;3672704]Hacks = Lag
Idk why. Don't have a sucky computer. No doubt its a good hack. Not with those outrageous features. Simple and nice.
/gewd[/quote]
I believe it's due to the nature of how hacks[Detected] Ac1d HaX v1.1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Good work, Works like a charm.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.