Posts by lalopoops
7 posts total, newest first.
Cube world base addresses or static addressesin Cube World Help & Requests - [QUOTE=matt1331;8506356]
I did that but it still doesn't work. What happens is the value of the address doesn't change and is always my exp when i reset the game but when i do that the address changes. Unless i'm choosiMPGH CrossFire Public Hack - July 30, 2009in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I finally got mine to work
I rebooted my comp.MPGH CrossFire Public Hack - July 30, 2009in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I am also an experienced hacker who has worked with many hacking games and found secrets with specific hacks and a glitcher who accidentaly finds new glitches and jumps.
BTW if you've seen a guy in CA in two towers inMPGH CrossFire Public Hack - July 30, 2009in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - In other words, my hacking problem is a no response problem(no response problem is a predicate nominative modifying the word problem :P just silly random things) DON"T MOTHERFUCKING JUDGE ME YA HEAR!!!!MPGH CrossFire Public Hack - July 30, 2009in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Well when I am very pissed, I press it multiple times like a mentally retarted faggot :P
Just to make sure the hack works later on, I use the task manager and end process CFHV
Showing the 5 most recent posts.