Posts by tiirp21
15 posts total, newest first.
MPGH Crossfire Public Hack - 05/07/10 (PATCHED)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Thanks!
It should work on me bec I have XP, put i havent tested it yet!
(and the last hack worked on me to)NEW !!! mexico glitchin CrossFire Glitches - well i founded this myself but thanks anyways!My poem, while I was waiting.in CrossFire Discussions - Nice job man! make a book or somethin'!has this happend to uin CrossFire Glitches - I hate those noobs who do that! then the real glitchers even cant go into boxes and stuff because there is some noobs trying to jump into a box!
I dont glitch very much anymore! and i play more legit now :D!Excavation glitch to get blockersin CrossFire Glitches - LoL i use corner glitch all the time to get to them and they are like WTF?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.