Posts by emlor

62 posts total, newest first.

BF4 AHK hack V2in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Credits go to Wyvern1990 Who left this site a few years back[AHK]NoSpread,NoRecoil,ExternalRadar,MinimapSpotting,No Breath,NoGravity,ROF,MuzzleVelin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=SEAL TEAM;13774276]it still u.d?[/QUOTE] AutoHotkey is a whitelisted application simply due to users actually using it to assist when they have handicaps and the like.. this ends up allowing this script to basical[AHK]NoSpread,NoRecoil,ExternalRadar,MinimapSpotting,No Breath,NoGravity,ROF,MuzzleVelin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=MrGlass;13632740]Can anyone teach me to set this up?[/QUOTE] Download AHK install it download One of the releases to get the mods go back to page 66 I posted code there override the hack.ahk with it but keep GDI+[AHK]NoSpread,NoRecoil,ExternalRadar,MinimapSpotting,No Breath,NoGravity,ROF,MuzzleVelin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Wyvern gave up on this and moved on a long time ago from what i remember. I haven't been on here in ages either and happened to have it somewhat updated from his re-release on another forum awhile back... anyways here ju[AHK]NoSpread,NoRecoil,ExternalRadar,MinimapSpotting,No Breath,NoGravity,ROF,MuzzleVelin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=4b33r;11529693]Hey the hack is not working for me.I tried everything in the instructions but nothing.I can see the menu and select from it but after being selected nothing works.I still have recoil,spread and ther

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?