Posts by danielvilla
5 posts total, newest first.
NEW HACK BOXES, WIREFRAME, WORLDFRAMEin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - THIS HACK IS WORKING PERFECT FOR ME. I HAVE WIN 7 BIT 64( x86) AND .NET FRAME WORK, DOWNLOAD HERE
Download details: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilNEW HACK BOXES, WIREFRAME, WORLDFRAMEin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=_phil;2726491]for wich CF is this hack?[/quote]
this hack is for CROSSFIRE AMERICA.
I did not know if it works for CPHNEW HACK BOXES, WIREFRAME, WORLDFRAMEin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=served;2725525]patched :)[/quote]
This hack is not patched and XTrap not detected. I use win7 64 bit and works perfect for me.
if you hack dont working, please download NET FRAMEWORK 4help understandingin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - give save and later STAR DEBUGGING y get your hack
go to my Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\your project \DebugNEW HACK BOXES, WIREFRAME, WORLDFRAMEin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Features
NoSky TURN ON [F4]
anti flash TURN OFF [F5]
NoSmoke TURN OFF [F6]
No Gun TURN ON [F7]
Player Frame TURN ON [F8]
WorldFrame TURN ON [F9]
Boxes TURN ON [F10]
WhitePlayers TURN ON [F11]
OS&Injector
Showing the 5 most recent posts.