Posts by justmamat
7 posts total, newest first.
New to thisin Blackshot Help - Hello,
I used the hacks on this website years ago on a windows 7. I am now using a window 10 computer and don't know my way around.
Are there any injectors that can be used for windows 10? I kept getting an error whDon't post hacks here anymorein Blackshot Discussion - Hey guys, you probably will hate me from the title of this thread. Since nowadays the hacks will get detected within a day, do not know whether gameguard updates everyday or gameguard updates whenever a hack is shared inRapid Fire + No Recoil + Speed Hackin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - am i the only one who experienced recoil and limited ammo? i can move damn fast and have rapid fire but the bullets would go all over the place and itll take me a really long time to reload. I guess this hack is only rapRapid Fire + No Recoil + Speed Hackin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Thank yoj so mucj :)Rapid Fire + No Recoil + Speed Hackin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Bro, i tried using it. I used ak47, got speed and rapidfire .... but no unlimited ammo and the reload time damn long and the recoil damn high
Showing the 5 most recent posts.