Posts by cyb3ritachi
11 posts total, newest first.
Combat Arms: Reloaded Cheatin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=COD3RIN;14550077]
used master 131 injector located in top then add the dll and select engine. exe and inject[/QUOTE]
I may be blind, but I couldnt locate the injector you mention.Strata v2.3 Aimkey addedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - works great for me, using win 7 ultimate x64bitsGlycerine CA NA v2.0 (Rapidfire + Chams + More) | 20+ Hacks |in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - not detected using windows 7 64bitCN Combat Arms Hack 7-11-11in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - nice release it works like a charm, works perfectly and so far no lag or any other issues.
Using WIn 7 x64 bitNo more Black Cipher 6 or Ja hacks Threads.in Combat Arms Hack Requests - [quote=toon234;4673232]Ikr but I respect their decision on who they let use their vip hacks.
Well only if there was a way to lock people out of your profile so they can't pressure you then that part wouldn't be a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.