Posts by imakeitez
4 posts total, newest first.
Steam Thief's Skin shop! Buying and selling, best prices!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - What's your steam? I searched up "SteamThief" but nothing came up. Sorry if it's on your profile, I'm a bit of a noob with MPGH :PMinecraft Premium account worth over $800 on WoodyCraft.net (GOD Rank)in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Server IP: WoodyCraft.net
The rank alone is worth $500, plus all the MCMMO that I've purchased put this account worth well worth over $800.
Account name is EZButton1234
This account is FULL ACCESS which means you can chaSelling Steam account for CSGO Knife [Make Offers]in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Lol, I want the knife for a different account :DSelling Steam account for CSGO Knife [Make Offers]in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Account Name: EZ!
No VAC Bans - but is banned from CSGO permanently
Has $7 in the steam wallet
Make some offers!
Showing the 4 most recent posts.