Posts by Digitalfartz
4 posts total, newest first.
Noob here please helpin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - It says "Failure!" when i start combat arms.
I kinda skipped the "Change the directory" part.
I didn't know how to do it anyone care to explain how I change the directory?Noob here please helpin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I hate to push it but could you link me to a good hack.
I don't care what it is I'm just trying to get used to it.
I can't find one :PNoob here please helpin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Yeah, that's what I'm asking.
Idk what to do right now and I'm hoping for someone to point me in the right direction.Noob here please helpin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Huge noob here. I have no experience with hacking and this is my first time signing up for a hacking website.
I'm looking for a hack ANY hack that I can download (I have no programming skills at all so if someone coul
Showing the 4 most recent posts.