Posts by taken4time
1,076 posts total, newest first.
Minor evolutionin Art & Graphic Design - This is the original version that I made somewhere in 2018
https://imgur.com/iJnR1qZ.png
A v2 made before deciding it didn't have enough color
https://imgur.com/AxIzRUg.png
Final version after changing some details thAvatar (sketch to vector)in Art & Graphic Design - Some of your stuff almost looks like you just colored in the reference work but they're also very clearly not just copy-paste color ins... the lines are too clean for casual color-ins. They're so clean that you literallyStuff since last timein Art & Graphic Design - My last post here (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1203112&p=12320994) (long time I know, I don't come on MPGH much I know)
New stuff since then (not in chronological order but i'll do my best)
http://Throw together(simple)in Art & Graphic Design - http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o450/destructionzone/Edits/Zedd_zpslpfnl9q0.png
I threw this together for myself on another forum, I was proud of it at the time.Neon paint/Toxic ooze effectin Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=The Illest;11970152]Nice. That second one is kind of sloppy compared to the first one though.[/QUOTE]
The first one was just a stock I tested the effect on, the second was a full attempt at a signature.
The facem
Showing the 5 most recent posts.