Posts by aug33r
20 posts total, newest first.
I would like to bring this upin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=killemslow;750749]I have made a mistake buy posting a noobish link.
I also want to say i am sorry for it and thank you mod's for not banning my account forever.[/quote]
no one gives a fuck, and no one is goingCombat Arms LEGIT Guide pt. 1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Mouzie;731033]I understand it is your guide, but I didn't master the M14, I barely use it, the firepower and the distance it can kill can pretty much change the course of the battle. I understands your problems, b¤Combat Arms MHS Bypass¤in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=alexsasha2;740033]wow leecher!!! but at least you gave moosic his crdit and btw ima n admin from his site so yea good thing u gave him credit![/quote]
shut the fuck up.RE: hack pack WITH TEXTURE EDITORin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Sharpe;737662]R U fucking serious?!?!?! People are flaming me because I am trying to help them not get a virus???? I'm trying to help you and you are flaming me. Wow. I live for the day that you get a virus fr[Question] What should I add to my guide?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Sharpe;729748]I dont fucking hack noob, that's why it's called LEGIT GUIDE. CA hackers=fail, legit pwners like me=success.[/quote]
your kdr is 1.07
you DO NOT PWN
and you are 14....
Showing the 5 most recent posts.