Posts by CRIOO
424 posts total, newest first.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Bet Threadin Other First Person Shooter Hacks Archive - 1st rule of betting:Never bet in C9.Selling CSGO Accounts Cheap- $3 an account- Maximum buy is 25 accounts!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=demonnator;10174511]For people crying out that it's a scam..please..it's only $3. If you do not have that much then I wouldn't you to recommend browse this section.
Especially you CRIOO, stop trashing his sal11 Years of service Steam account: BUY WITH CAUTION.in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=Darvin93;10173307]
Well, yeah... No idea what you can do about your money. :/
But I don't think there's a chance for him to unlock all/any of the accounts except for his own. If even that...
We wll see what happ11 Years of service Steam account: BUY WITH CAUTION.in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=michel2323;10173270]Learned the same, and hope that people that read this believe me.
If not they may go through the same experience as we did.[/QUOTE]
Ye hope so,resuming don't buy this "BEST DEALS EVER",becaus11 Years of service Steam account: BUY WITH CAUTION.in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=michel2323;10173261]Same for me, but hey.
Now I found my self an unique name I will be using on every platform as my new gamer name.
And I will be buying tomorrow a new copy of CS:GO.[/QUOTE]
Well the lesson I t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.