Posts by Scoudem
40 posts total, newest first.
MW2 Lobby Tools v2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - This was a hasty release. I will collect all your feedback and apply it to a more polished next version.MW2 Lobby Tools v2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [QUOTE=SuccMePlz;13609441]I've been using Scoudems tool for about a year or so on and off, on the same account and NEVER has it failed to put me as the host. His tools seems incredibly reliable to be honest.[/QUOTE]
GreMW2 Lobby Tools v2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [QUOTE=minichibby;13606032]Downloaded :D
- - - Updated - - -
Scoudem When using this, you cannot see anyone's chat in the game, is there a fix?[/QUOTE]
I have never experienced this. If you have a consistent way to reMW2 Lobby Tools v2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [QUOTE=CrypticMods;13605281]can you update your github for this update v2[/QUOTE]
I might. This version is a complete rewrite of the version on github though.MW2 Lobby Tools v1.2.1 - Edit Lobby - Kick playersin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Mods - this is outdated now.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.