Posts by Raffy
408 posts total, newest first.
Raffy's Service🔥PRIVATE NETFLIX|DISNEY+|HULU|YTPREMIUM|SPOTIFY|VPN|SPORTSin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=nw2018;14933848]Ah cool, my PM didn't go through to you either. Was worried. Glad you're still here and responding :)
For people with paypal payments you can trace dates easily, but for BTC I guess difficult as nRaffy's Service🔥PRIVATE NETFLIX|DISNEY+|HULU|YTPREMIUM|SPOTIFY|VPN|SPORTSin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Server got deleted by Di.scord I guess, since also a staff member of mine which had the server ownership got banned too (zerik). I'll think about how to handle this situation since we lost all the warranty dates.Raffy's Service🔥PRIVATE NETFLIX|DISNEY+|HULU|YTPREMIUM|SPOTIFY|VPN|SPORTSin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=eklips123;14928410]Made payment for more than 12hours ago and I have yet to receive my account
In the FAQ stated near 24/7 dedicated team, however i have been waiting for more than 12 hours for my accounts. WhereRaffy's Service🔥PRIVATE NETFLIX|DISNEY+|HULU|YTPREMIUM|SPOTIFY|VPN|SPORTSin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - This is a bump!Raffy's Service🔥PRIVATE NETFLIX|DISNEY+|HULU|YTPREMIUM|SPOTIFY|VPN|SPORTSin Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - This is a bump!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.