Posts by defined31
0 posts total, newest first.
Buying CAEU Account for 50K NX Cashin Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey
I would like to buy a Combat Arms EU account.
I can pay you 50,000nx (Nexon Game Card).
I will not go first but I can provide you screens that I truly own this NX amount.
My skype is: miller.oscar3Changing account information/Unblocking blocked accounts servicein Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - Hi.
I am opening a service today, a service that changes PW and Email or unblocks a blocked account (when I say blocked, I mean that when you log in to CA it says "Account blocked due to suspicious activity".
First[WTB] LTC+ Accountin Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - Hi
I would like to buy a LTC + account.
The maximum I can pay is 50€ PayPal.
Post your skype here in the comments and I will add you.
Have a nice day,
- defined31
Showing the 3 most recent posts.